The loss of a loved one can mean a sudden expense for families, so it is essential to put together a funeral planning on time. In these moments, in which time is worth gold and emotions are “on the surface”, they must face a price series that can vary significantly according to different factors such as the geographical area, for example.
In Argentina, the price of dying is high. Although the costs are usually the same, Values may increase if additional services are contractedas the body preparationthe purchase of a specific urn, transfer to a distant place or hiring a religious ceremony.
Considering these kinds of circumstances, which will inevitably occur sooner or later, you will be able to choose a trustworthy funeral company and tailored to financial needs, avoiding the contracting of assistance that is not really necessary. In addition, a dignified duel can be guaranteed, without having to face exorbitant numbers.
What is the price of dying in Argentina
Next, the generic budget that should be considered for rest in peace. It should be noted that the final cost depends on the choice of each family.
- Wake rooms. The last goodbye has a basic price of $40,000, which varies according to the neighborhood and the number of hours that the meeting involves. In case of including catering (coffee and crumb sandwiches), framed photo and music, for example, this can reach $400,000. However, it is not mandatory to access an additional service. Many people choose to watch in a simple way at home, even in the chapels of the cemetery.
- Garage. The average lies between $98,000 and $120,000.
In the event of a burial, the following must be taken into account:
- marblework. Depending on the design and material selected, this can vary between $14,000 and $23,000. It is a marble plaque, which bears a phrase and the full name of the deceased. In many cases, crosses and vases are also added.
- coffins. The standardwhich are aimed at people who weigh up to 100 kilos, They range from $100,000 to $120,000.
- Flower shop. The crowns start at $30,000, According to the size. While, floral arrangements cost $15,000.
In many places, a basic package to $100,000, which includes: ambulance, general procedures, classic coffin and transfer. In the event that a niche has been chosen, this same package amounts to $175,000 on average.
The cremationfor his part, It is a more economical option than burial. The reduction to ashes of the body of a deceased costs around $40,000, depending on the service and the product chosen to store them. As reported by the industry, This alternative is chosen by 60% of people.
Both in this and in the private sphere, different options are offered such as niches, plots of land (which can be temporary or permanent), or vaults in the case of municipal cemeteries.
The city of Buenos Aires has three public places. These are: Flores, Recoleta and Chacarita, the latter being the only one that has a crematorium. In the other two, on the other hand, they are also made ground burialsFor example.
In all these cases, the body remains ten years, as long as a fee is paid annually. For the casket niche leases, which have a valid period of one year, these start at $2,639 per month in Flores. While in Recoleta, between $8,112 and $25,285 per month.
Gonzalo Sallent, spokesman for the secretariat of Citizen Attention and Community Managementalso specified the following values: in the cemeteries dependent on the City Government, the placement of monuments or identifying headstone costs $1,220. While the repair in vaults or pantheons $1,690. For the paint or sanitization renovationthe price can reach $3,835.
Grupo Pilar is a clear example of a particular space. Among its benefits, it offers a integral solution from the beginning of the process to the end of the process. In addition, the permanent accompaniment of a adviser in charge. Here you can make different uses special spaces “super premium” such as own forests or family spaces.
Although the budgets are usually higher, different payment possibilities are generally offered, such as interest-free installments.
Alternatives to cremation
- The biodegradable urns to rest on land, including cremation and resting space in parks, have a value of $95,000
- The products up to 4 ashes that include the cremation, the rest space, the farewell ceremony in special sectors, they cost $255,000
There are two categories to consider, temporary and permanent.
- The first have a duration of five years. Its value is $176,500 and they do not have additional expenses or maintenance fees of any kind
- The second ones start in values of $335,000. His monthly maintenance expense is $3,400
The numbers that were mentioned above depend on the park and the sector in which they are located. As indicated by Grupo Pilar, the plots can have a value of up to $5,000,000. While in cases of customized and customized gardensare offered exclusive options that surround the $40 milliondepending on the demands, tastes and needs of customers.
The relatives of pensioners or retirees of the National Social Security Administration can access a subsidythat reimburses the expenses of burial, cremation or burial. To do this, you must submit the corresponding invoice and the death certificate of the deceased person.
Once the procedure is completed, which is managed virtually, a total of $15,000 is awarded.
Although it depends on each one, in the event of the death of an associate of the family group, a refund is usually provided for burial expenses. To access such, you must have a year old. Meanwhile, it is subject to analysis and ceiling according to the plan.
I am a 24-year-old writer and journalist who has been working in the news industry for the past two years. I write primarily about market news, so if you’re looking for insights into what’s going on in the stock market or economic indicators, you’ve come to the right place. I also dabble in writing articles on lifestyle trends and pop culture news.