With the aim of providing access to a new investment tool, expand its portfolio of digital financial products, and that its clients can face inflation, in the coming weeks Naranja X will enable the purchase/sale of MEP dollar through your App Orangeavailable on Google Play or App Store.
The company that allows you to operate with MEP dollar from the Naranja X App is SBS Trading SA, registered as Liquidation and Clearing Agent before the National Securities Commission.
MEP dollar: how you can operate with Naranja
You can make more than one purchase per month and receive the dollars in the Naranja X dollar account that customers already have active. That way, they can transfer those dollars to the account they want; and unlike the Dollar Savings, Customers can buy without limit and with fewer restrictions.
MEP Dollar: How to create a client account in 3 steps?
1. You must download or enter the Orange X App.
2. Select the option “Operate with MEP Dollar”.
3. Answer the questions that the process indicates to register the investment account. If the data is correct and the requirements are met, the client will receive an email confirming the registration of their account to start operating with MEP Dollar.
How to operate the MEP Dollar through the Naranja X App?
How to buy MEP Dollar for Naranja
1- Enter the App, select the “Operate with MEP Dollar” button and choose the “Buy” option.
2- Enter the amount in pesos to buy the amount that the customer wants.
3- Review the data, wait one business day for parking and that’s it.
How to sell MEP Dollar for Naranja
– Enter the app, select the “Trade with MEP Dollar” button and choose the “Sell” option.
– Enter the amount in dollars to sell the amount you want.
– Review the data.
I am a 24-year-old writer and journalist who has been working in the news industry for the past two years. I write primarily about market news, so if you’re looking for insights into what’s going on in the stock market or economic indicators, you’ve come to the right place. I also dabble in writing articles on lifestyle trends and pop culture news.