The Argentine players return to the country after winning the World Cup in Qatar 2022. A high demand for tickets is expected for the match against Panama.
The Argentine National Team will play again in the country after being crowned champion in the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. After a long wait, the Argentine players, led by Lionel Messi, will arrive at the Monumental next Thursday, March 23, to face Panama. What time does the sale start tickets?
Ticket sales will be available through Deportick and tickets are expected to be available for purchase this Thursday. Due to high expectations, a historic demand is anticipated for the next match of Lionel Scaloni’s team.
Argentina – Panama: what time do the tickets come out
According to the journalist Gastón Edul, the sale of tickets for the friendly of the Argentine National Team It will be enabled this Thursday at 2:00 p.m..
Tickets can be purchased through the Deportick portal, where users must register to enter the waiting line.
What will be the prices of the tickets for Argentina – Panama
- Less than popular (up to 10 years): $7,000
- Popular: $12,000
Medium and high stalls:
- Sívori and Centenera Media: $24,000
- San Martin and Blegrano Alta: $24,000
- San Martin and Belgrano Baja: $48,000
- San Martin and Belgrano Media: $49,000
Tickets Argentina vs. Panama: tips when buying tickets
- Be attentive to the official accounts of AFA and the Argentine team.
- Inform about the purchase process before tickets go on sale
- Register on the website who will sell the tickets before the sale begins.
- have on hand all the data you need for the purchasesuch as the ID number and card.
- Count on good internet connection for the time of purchase
- Once you take place in the virtual queue don’t refresh the pagebecause you will be relocated to the last place: neither do it in the pre-row, the site will redirect you automatically.
I am Pierce Boyd, a driven and ambitious professional working in the news industry. I have been writing for 24 Hours Worlds for over five years, specializing in sports section coverage. During my tenure at the publication, I have built an impressive portfolio of articles that has earned me a reputation as an experienced journalist and content creator.