24hoursworld

Galactic contract: how many millions of euros Mbappé will earn at Real Madrid

Galactic contract: how many millions of euros Mbappé will earn at Real Madrid

The French forward signed a juicy contract with the Spanish giant for five seasons, which includes a historic bonus. In addition, he kept almost all of the image rights to him.

This Monday, two days after winning the 15th Champions League, became a historic day due to the confirmation of the signing of the 25-year-old French forward. After leaving free PSG, Kylian Mbappé signed a contract with real Madrid for the next five seasons.

Given this, the immediate question arises: how much is the champion of Europe to the French star? Well, his salary lives up to his name.

One of the biggest complications that the Madrid to hire Mbappe It was the salary issue. The insane salary he received in PSG It was priceless (72 million euros gross per year -55 net-).

He real Madrid announced that “Kiki”, however, will be the best paid member of the team with a payment of 26 million euros annually (gross).

However, the president Florentino Perez managed to agree to the Frenchman: he will receive a signing bonus that will be around 100 million euros. That is to say 20 million extra per season.

In addition, concepts such as incentives or bonuses for collective or individual titles will also be included in that contract.

On the other hand, according to the magazine Forbes, Mbappe gets paid every year advertising concepts some 20 million eurosa figure that will grow exponentially when he puts on the “Merengue” shirt.

It should be noted that the French star will have 80% of its image rights and Real Madrid, the remaining 20%after the club has attempted a transfer of between 40 and 50% of them.

Source: Ambito

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts

200 firefighters rescued 120 bulls

200 firefighters rescued 120 bulls

Image: TEAM FOTOKERSCHI / ANTONIO BAYER A major fire service operation took place on Monday afternoon in St. Marienkirchen an der Polsenz in the Eferding