In this opportunity, a great variety of producers and artists of the provinces of Cordova, Santa Fe, Good airs, Between Rivers, currents, Missions, chaco and Formosa. The appointment is Saturday May 13, from 12 to 17, in the Park chacabucowhere the provinces of the Central and Coastal regions, to honor them with all the senses. Everyone who visits the event will be able to live a true experience regional, through aromas, colors, flavors and the main icons of the culture of both regions. The event will feature a gastronomic patio with typical foods, so that visitors can taste authentic regional flavors.
- Days, hours and address: Saturday May 13 from 12 to 17. Parque Chacabuco – Parque Chacabuco – Avenida Asamblea and Emilio Miter.
BA Celebrates Israel and the Israeli Cuisine Festival
arrives the fourth edition of “BA Celebrate Israel”within the framework of anniversary number 75 of the creation of the State of Israel. More than 40 standsthe gastronomy will be the great protagonist of the event since, within Buenos Aires Celebratesthe sixth edition of the “Israeli Cooking Festival”where you can enjoy typical Israeli food, such as falafel, shawarma, Sabij, hummus, Burekastypical breads, dumplings and preserves from the Middle East.
You can also taste the classic jewish gastronomy, such as Knishes, Pastrami sandwich, Lajmayín and Kippe. In addition, throughout the afternoon, various musical shows and Israeli folk dances, such as Rikudim, will be presented on stage.
- Days, hours and address: Sunday May 14 from 12 to 18. Palermo – Bosques de Palermo – Avenida Iraola and Avenida Presidente Pedro Montt.
Buenos Aires Market
It is the classic Buenos Aires fair that returns to Centennial Park. In its farmers market you can make purchases and find foods such as fruits and vegetables, oils, cereals, preserves and sweets, pickles, spices, infusions, baked goods, pastas, cheeses, seeds, snacks, among others. Also, you can go eat at the yard gastronomicenjoying its community tables and the attractive culinary proposal more than 45 stalls. It can be canceled due to bad weather.
- Days, hours and address: Saturday May 13 and Sunday May 14 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Caballito – Parque Centenario.
knows the earth
It is a meeting point between conscious producers and consumers, with a proposal more in keeping with nature and life. In their stalls you can find agroecological fruits and vegetables, oils, cereals, chocolates, preserves and sweets, herbs, free-range eggs, juices, honey, whole wheat and sourdough bread, artisan cheeses, vegetarian sushis, teas, herbs, food for celiacs , Indian, macrobiotic, Mediterranean and live food, among others.
In addition, there are stands for natural cosmetics, sustainable design, and health and wellness. It can be canceled due to bad weather.
Days, hours and address
- Wednesday May 10:
- Belgrano – Juramento Avenue and Virrey Vertiz Avenue. From 12 to 19.
- Micro center – Avenida Presidente Roque Sáenz Peña and Florida. From 10 to 18.
- Thursday May 11:
- Micro center – Avenida Presidente Roque Sáenz Peña and Florida. From 10 to 18.
- Courts – Lavalle and Libertad. From 11 to 19.
- Friday May 12:
- Horse – Rivadavia Park. From 12 to 20.
- Saturday May 13:
- Villa Devoto – Plaza Arenales. From 12 to 20.
- Sunday May 14
- Little horse – Ireland Square. From 8 to 14.
- Palermo – Las Heras Park. From 14 to 20.
- Saavedra – Saavedra Park. From 8 to 14.
PATIO of the Milkmen
He yard is a great option for eat rich in a atmosphere extremely pleasant and relaxed. “Of the Milkmen” because, formerly, it was the train station to which they arrived milk wagons from the tamberas areas, being the meeting point and waiting for the vendors who, when the railwaythey loaded the jars in their wagons and went out to sell them through the streets of Good airs.
Today, with its enhancement, neighbors and tourists can come together to share and enjoy a tasty and varied proposal gastronomic what includes foods international, café specialty, cocktails author, wines, and others activities of entertainment. It is not canceled due to bad weather.
- Days, hours and address: from Thursday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from Sunday to Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The gastronomic establishments open from 12 p.m. Address Avenida Teniente General Donato Álvarez 175 – CABA.
PATIO Smart Plaza Parque Patricios
is the first place of technological meals of Latin America. It is a proposal gastronomic of quality and in the open air, with six stands and around 50 tables with wooden benches available, where residents and tourists can find different options and delight yourself with hamburgers, fish, pizzas, beers, natural food, cafeteria and pastry. Menus can be viewed and ordered from the app “Smart Plaza”paying electronically and avoiding long lines.
- Days, hours and address: Monday to Thursday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Address Pepirí 185 – CABA.
PATIO Costanera Norte
The patio, located just a few meters from the Silver riverIt is a great opportunity to get together to share the fresh air and eat delicious while enjoying the incredible river view from its two terraces. Neighbors and tourists, who can also come with their petsthey will find a varied offer gastronomic what includes smoked meats grilled, burgers, mac and cheese, fries, sandwiches, tacos, and a beverage bar. the yard is pet friendly.
- Days, hours and address: Tuesday from 19 to 24 and Wednesday from 12 to 24. Address Avenida Costanera Rafael Obligado 7010 – CABA.
YARD Rodrigo Bueno
It’s about a space destined to empower he growth and the integration neighborhood social Rodrigo Well, a project that arises from a survey among the residents of the place, who showed that the activity culinary is a fundamental productive pillar of the area. In this way, in the gastronomic offer from the patio they coexist five cooks neighborhood and six private enterprises, offering those who come the chance to enjoy various dishes of food latin americanstanding out the Cevichemeats grill, burgers, pizza, sweets and cakes.
- Days, hours and address: from Friday to Sunday from 11. Address Avenida España 2230 – CABA.
The traditional market, which is located on land donated by the heirs of the writer JOsé Hernández in 1875stands out for its history and the high quality of the products that it offers, nowadays forming an indispensable part of the neighborhood’s identity.
Between 2017 and 2019, two stages of its enhancement were carried out, which not only involved important structural improvements but also the expansion of the space with an attractive outdoor food court and a remarkable open-air terrace. Neighbors and tourists will be able to come to discover the emblematic marketcompletely renovated and with a varied gastronomic offer.
- Days, hours and address: Monday to Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The gastronomic establishments are open from Monday to Sunday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. Address Avenida Juramento 2527 – CABA.
He Thursday May 11 there will be a new edition of Cooking lessons: Flavors of the world. There is no doubt that the gastronomy traditional spanish It has a special touch, they are experts in creating tapas, serrano ham and serving the best caña.
At 7:00 p.m., in the inner courtyard of the Marketyou can go to try, next to the Chef Silvia Nora Waintrubone of the most famous dishes of this kitchen, the classic potato omelette.
San Nicholas MARKET
He classic market neighborhood has a wide range of products fresh at a good price, in addition to several gastronomic proposals that daily attract residents and tourists from the area. As of its enhancement in 2019, the space began to be formed, between the ground floor and the new mezzanine, by almost 1,000 square meters, serving both as coworking space as a stage for talks and events.
- Days, hours and address: Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and in the case of gastronomic establishments from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. Address Avenida Córdoba 1750 – CABA.
The market, supported by the self-managed production and the economy solidaritywas born in 2003 as a result of a joint project between assemblies popular, cooperatives, groups of small producers and non-profit organizations in the area. After its enhancement, the space recovered the splendor of its historic façade and also introduced important improvements to its stalls and facilities. Neighbors and tourists who come will be able to buy fruit and vegetables, regional products and dress at a good price and made in a responsible and sustainable way with a fair trade chain.
- Days, hours and address: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Address Bonpland 1660 – CABA.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.